One of the many things I am thankful is my wonderful husband. One of the things I am not thankful for is his stasch. He insisted on sporting this look for a few days after Thanksgiving.
We didn't take many pictures on Thanksgiving but heres one of the two of us. We had an amazing dinner at his parents house and played games all night. We celebrated and had our own thanksgiving the day before since Collin was gone last year at training. We had some friends over to join us and enjoyed turkey (made by yours truly) mashed potatoes and pie!
That night we let our turkey digest by watching some good thanksgiving programs on tv with some sparkling cider and chocolate!
Our lovely christmas tree, complete with our $1 ornaments. Notice that all those presents under the tree belong to Collin. I guess he still has some shoppin to do!
We didn't take many pictures on Thanksgiving but heres one of the two of us. We had an amazing dinner at his parents house and played games all night. We celebrated and had our own thanksgiving the day before since Collin was gone last year at training. We had some friends over to join us and enjoyed turkey (made by yours truly) mashed potatoes and pie!
That night we let our turkey digest by watching some good thanksgiving programs on tv with some sparkling cider and chocolate!
Our lovely christmas tree, complete with our $1 ornaments. Notice that all those presents under the tree belong to Collin. I guess he still has some shoppin to do!
Our stockings, hung with care.




1 comment:
Oh Hil, you are such a homemaker! I LOVE your decorating. Everything looks amazing!
Post a Comment