Well things are going pretty good. A couple weeks ago we celebrated our 2 month anniversary and went out to the Olive Garden in Idaho Falls to celebrate. I love being so wrapped out in each other and telling and using the “were newlyweds” excuse. I am so happy with the way things are going in my life with Collin I feel similar to what I wrote awhile ago upon coming home from Arizona.
“I feel that I can take on the world right now. I feel like I have grown so much in the past year or so and feel so much more stronger or I don’t know, confident that I ever was. Its weird how that happens sometimes. I have no regrets about the past because its lifes twists and turns, bumps and bruises that make us who we are and why would I want to change that?"
Those twists and turns, bumps and bruises got me back into school, a better situation, and led me to my husband that loves me and if I had not gone through that, perhaps I would have never found him. My mom told me that when I first came home from Arizona that this is a step forward, not backwards. Well they always say moms know best. Collin and I were married for time AND eternity a little over 2 months ago and I have found a good balance between lifes unbearable times and real life bliss. So here are some pics of those blissful parts!
exactly 1 year and 4 days before our own wedding
Winter together 2007Our engagement picture







4 comments:
hey girl. yeah of course i remember you! Congratulations on your recent marriage, your hubby looks like a sweet heart! ...those headbands are here for the taking..there will be a whole bunch more to pick from in about a week. Here is my email...send me a quick note and i'll keep you updated and get you some you like soon ok! .. cindelrella00@hotmail.com
Hi Hilary!
This is Sunny, Sarah's Robinson's friend. I found your blog on her blog and just had to check out how you are doing. You look so happy! And beautiful as alway! Congratulations on your marriage!
Hilla Bean, I am so happy to see you where you are today. I remember telling you that marraige can be like a "fairy tale" and I am so happy to see that you have found your "happily ever after"!!! Rick says that you two are so head over heels for one another and that he is so so so in love with you its the cutest thing ever! I can see that so much in your pictures and just hear it in your voice and writing! I am so happy for you and where you are today!
You guys are so cute together!!! We are coming up to Rexburg the first week of September so hopefully you can show us around! :)
Post a Comment