Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas 2009

I think there is a rule out there that says you can't have obnoxiously long blog posts. I tried to follow the rule but I think family is the one exception. So to you who are not family....sorry. This year we went down to california and had a Kaline Christmas party (minus our sweet grandpa) full of smokin dance moves, amazing food and some crazy family members! Hola! Bootylicious -Kaline style.

My two rad cousins Sandra and Carly with my siblings Bryce and Holly.

Me and my kid brother Bryce!

Grams with my brother Davis. Grandma got a snuggie this year and raised the roof, snuggie style!

My cousin Carly's boys (Gavin and Ethan) with the soap money from Uncle Russ and Aunt Debbie Kaline.
Christmas Eve we always have a party with more presents and food with the Franklin/Groshmals/Windes side of the family, makin it a huge event!


Kaline, Franklin, Groshmal and Windes grandchildren all together!

Some of the kids putting on a nativity play




Dont judge this last one.... I was obviously very happy with this gift from Dad and Daine

1 comment:

Katie Lane said...

That is so crazy to see your siblings all grown up!
Looks like a good christmas! love the temple picture.