Friday, June 27, 2008

Savannah Belle & Family

Well I was visiting my cousins Emily blog website and stole a picture of my Dad and Diane and Emily and Johnnys little girl. Her name is Savannah Belle and I finally met her for the first time when they came down from Arizona for the open house. She is 8 months old and incrediably adorable. I just couldnt pass it up!

Well nothing new to report. I just got home from work and maganged a good solid 5 cases today. Finally. This week has been kinda slow as far as work goes so Im really glad the week is over. Collin is at the gym with his buddy from national guard right now so I have some extra time. Hes been working out everyday for about 2 hours getting ready to leave for his training this august. Im not really looking forward to it but I do get to visit while he is away. Im very proud of him and he is looking pretty darn good, so Im sure hes gonna be pretty buff when training is over. It will be like a second honeymoon! This weekend me and Collin are going camping with the Hartmans. He is one of Collins buddy from the guard so we are going camping with him and his wife this weekend. The place is awesome! It was a great big lake which im really excited for. The weather is now nice and hot so its perfect for the lake. We have hung out once before along with another couple and decided to invite them for camping this weekend. They seem pretty fun, theyve been married about a year so I think this weekend will be fun. We are trying to add to our married friends list and so far, we have some good prospects!

3 comments:

Todd Family said...

Hey! Where do you work? How long is Collin gone for? It sounds like you are doing great!

The Picketts said...

Hi Hilary! Email me at jasonanddiana@gmail.com and I'll try to explain how to do the curtains...they're SUPER simple and really fun! I'd LOVE to share with ya!

Diana - Sarah's friend

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Good times, I stoked that you guys are going out in nature. Idaho is so stinkin beautiful and I am so jealous that you get to enjoy the beautiful surroundings.