Collin and I had a wonderful first christmas together (xmas pics coming soon!) We are both so glad that he is home, especially for the holidays. As the year comes to an end and having Collin home, I am so thankful for all the many blessings that not only me and Collin have recieved together but also individually. I am so thankful for this time of year and that I have been able to spend time with my own family as well. I am thankful that I can have Collin home when I know there are many soldiers who are away from their families. Here is a video that our friend Ricky recorded when Collin came home last week, its times like these that make me feel so grateful for past trials and how truly blessed I really am. I hope all of you had a wonderful christmas and were able to spend time with those you love the most! Oh, just to let you know the video is kinda smoochy and probably overly sickening to anybody but me and Collin but I posted it anways :)
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Ok so I am pregnant and kinda emotional but seriously that made me cry, Im retarded I know but SO CUTE!!! Glad you were able to spend Christmas Together that is so fun! You two are seriously the CUTEST EVER!!!
YAY! that's cute! I am glad you guys got to spend Christmas together!
wow I cried too! you guys are amazing, Adam and I have a hard time with just one night...one. I'm so glad you got to spend Christmas with him, hope it was a good one!
ok this video made me cry!!! you're such an amazing couple to go long periods of time w/o eachother...i would just die! I'm glad he could be home for christmas though...you guys are too cute!!
Post a Comment