Thursday, January 1, 2009

Xmas Eve

I'm a little behind on this but here are some pictures from xmas eve. We had an awesome time. Collins two brothers, Matt and Preston and his wife and little Riley came over. We had a big turkey dinner with lots of other yummy foods. Preston and Stephanie opened their gifts along with matt and their gifts to the family. Afterwards, me and Collin opended gifts that we got from our parents and some special gifts to each other. We all the Night Before Christmas together and also went through the religious symbols of the 12 Nights of Christmas song. It was a great night. Preston, Steph and Riley opening their gifts
Our room!

Some hot chocolate to warm us up on a cold snowy night!

One of Collins xmas gifts from my mom. We thought it was funny.
A jacket that I spotted while I was in CA from Dad and Diane Christmas Eve dinner


Heres one of Collin in his army issued BCG glasses. The soldiers call them birth control glasses, claiming that you will never get a girl if you wear these! I actually thought they were kinda cute, nerdy, but cute!

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Glad you guys are doing so well! Your pictures are so cute! Glad you had some good times! We love you guys, when you coming back down?