Sunday, January 11, 2009

My new du

So in my lifetime I dont think I have ever had my hair this short. I went into the salon with a picture and even a real live person (she was working there) so the person who was cutting my hair wouldnt get it wrong and yeah, completly chop my hair off. Well of course I wanted to be polite and not cry in front of her so I held it until I left. I ended up going to one of my girlfriends house and had her and her mom help me style and make it look cute. Its still a little short for comfort but Im slowly getting use to it. I guess it will grow.

6 comments:

Katie Lane said...

way cute. I just chopped mine too, but not that short!! I like it on you.

Unknown said...

That's a sexy haircut, very flattering. You done good!

The Hardy's said...

Love it! Short hair is the best!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Its supa dupa cute girl, you can ROCK the short hair for sure!!! I actually LOVE you with short locks!!!

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney said...

Well at least your hair still looks super cute!!!